The most common infrared thermometer is the spot infrared pyrometer or infrared pyrometer, which measures the temperature at a spot on a surface (actually a relatively small area determined by the D:S ratio). These usually project a visible red dot onto the center of the area being measured that identifies the spot being measured, but plays no part in the measurement. The actual angular area being measured varies among instruments and is not restricted to the visible spot.
- Multiple Functions:wide range, not only for body temperature, but also for temperature of room, object, milk ,food ,bath water etc.
- three backlight
- 3-5cm measuring range :safe and clean.
- Quick and accurate:in just 0.5 second with +-0.2C(+-0.4F)precision.
- Degree Centigrade and Fahrenheit switchable.
- Alarm point be settable.
- Automatic shut off :7 seconds without operation.
- Power:DC 3V(2 AAA batteries)
- Weight:145(without batteries)
Contact us :
PLOT NO.8/9 AMALTAS COLONY
CHUNABHATTI KOLAR ROAD-462016
BHOPAL (M.P) INDIA
Mobile:- 09993564198, 7389926601
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org